Airport – Malta International -voted Best Airport 2010 in the 1.5 million passenger capacity – is a modern airport with excellent facilities including internet, catering outlets, duty free shops, tax refunds for non EU passengers and executive lounges.
International carriers include Emirates, Lufthansa, Air France, KLM, Alitalia, Ryanair and Easyjet. Malta also has its own airline: Air Malta.
Helicopter and light aircraft hire are available on the Island’s. Seaplanes offer scenic fights and transfers to Gozo. Ferries ply routes to Sicily, mainland Europe and Tunisia.
Manoel Island Yacht Yard can offer visitors special rates at selected hotels and apartments throughout the Islands. For further information please contact us.
Please contact reception or when booking for our list of accredited taxi companies.
Car hire can be arranged, kindly ask at reception or when booking for our preferred companies.
• Driving is on the left hand side.
• Petrol is available at service stations with many having 24 hr service.
• Drink driving is a serious offence in Malta with tough penalties.
• Seat belts are compulsory.
• Mobile phones are banned from use whilst driving unless used with a hands free device.
• National or international driving licences are accepted.
Malta has a comprehensive low cost network of buses. There is a bus stop a few minutes walk from the yard.
If clients need to contact their local Embassy whilst in Malta, kindly ask at reception for assistance.